Our Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop Creative Campaigns: Orthodontics should be fun! Create exciting, themed campaigns that engage our patients, professional partners in dentistry, and our community on a quarterly basis.
- Event Planning: We love to celebrate with our practice family. Be ready to coordinate events from top to bottom, from education courses and patient events to Christmas parties, team celebrations, and more!
- Community Outreach and Sponsorship: Supporting our local community is a pillar of our practice. Coordinate our practice’s donation and charity requests, auction baskets, quarterly school outreach and campaigns, and participation in local charities and events.
- Professional Relations: Help us maintain positive, cohesive relationships with our dental family. Our Marketing Coordinator develops creative ideas for outreach gifts and oversees execution and delivery to each of our partners.
- Team Involvement: Our team is vitally important to our practice culture and marketing. Involve them in the process through monthly marketing meetings, coordinating team uniforms, and celebrating successes, such as work anniversaries, birthdays, appreciation gifts, and more! Help our management staff build a cohesive culture by assisting them with potential employee interviews and addressing staff situations.
- Coordination with our Marketing Partner, Nuvolum: Work hand in hand with our marketing partner, Nuvolum, in the execution of our ongoing marketing efforts. Implement community programs, coordinate our team for filming days, manage requests for website updates and new print material designs, and send weekly social media content for distribution.
- Know your way around basic computer applications, such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email portals, and digital calendaring.
- Possess strong interactive communication skills. Be able to concisely and consistently communicate on a friendly and professional level via email, telephone, and in person when working with patients, team members, and the dental community.
- Be highly organized. This role maintains the organization of all marketing collateral, from digital files and our promotional materials inventory to the organization of our storage facility.
- Have the need to succeed! We like to celebrate all victories, no matter how big or small. Each day will bring new learning opportunities, which will provide you with the chance to let your inner problem-solver shine.
Having a background in the healthcare field is a plus, although this is not required. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your résumé by clicking the button below.
We look forward to learning more about you!