Nalchajian Orthodontics welcomes patients of all ages. During your first visit with us, we will create a treatment plan that is right for you or your child. This is also a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have. If you need to have any X-rays or digital photos, your orthodontist may take these during this initial appointment.
Please arrive a few minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. We ask that you bring the following to your first appointment:
- Your health and/or dental insurance information
- List of current medications
- Valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Any referral forms or X-rays provided by your dentist or general physician
- Payment information (credit card number, checkbook, etc.)
During Your Consultation
We want you and your child to feel at ease and informed throughout the entire treatment process. During your consultation, you will meet our team, learn about your unique orthodontic needs, and help us determine the treatment plan that is best for you or your child.
Your initial consultation will consist of the following:
- Thorough dental and medical history review
- Comprehensive oral exam
- Photographs and an X-ray evaluation of your teeth and surrounding structures, such as the jaw bone
- Discuss financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
- Answer questions